835 N. Michigan AvenueGet Directions
Chicago, Illinois 60611-2218
SundayClick here for holiday hours
11:00am-6:00pmMacy’s, American Girl Place, Restaurant and specialty store hours may vary.
Upcoming Sales & Events
Receive a $25 gift card to Kiva!
10/6/2013 - 12/31/2013
The Brilliant Bow CollectionAll Sales
10/2/2013 - 12/31/2013
Date Posted: 10/22/2013
A/X is looking for energetic and highly motivated Brand Ambassadors to join our growing team! Brand Ambassadors represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for delivering the A/X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service. Brand Ambassadors report to the Store Sales Manager
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client's expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling Program.
- Uphold A/X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus).
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED.
- Strength - Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement - Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one hand to operate registers and complete paperwork
- Auditory & Vision - Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.