835 N. Michigan AvenueGet Directions
Chicago, Illinois 60611-2218
ClosedMacy’s, American Girl Place, Restaurant and specialty store hours may vary.
Upcoming Sales & Events
FREE Exclusive Darth Revan
5/3/2014 - 5/5/2014
Aero Insider Rewards!All Sales
4/4/2014 - 5/4/2014
Energetic and friendly customer service superstar needed to provide outstanding leadership in a retail position on the Magnificent Mile. The Concierge Assistant Manager is a front line ambassador who provides a high level of personal customer service to our guests. The Concierge Assistant Manager also manages team members and serves as a liaison between the property’s management team and the corporate office.
Must have strong organization and communication skills, and be able to multi-task. Professional appearance is a must.
- Takes great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times. Helps ensure guests are greeted and assisted in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Has a strong knowledge of the Magnificent Mile and surrounding area and can easily give directions to festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours and transportation schedules in the surrounding area.
- Thinks creatively to present marketing ideas to property management, and assists in execution of those ideas.
- Ensures Concierge Desk appears professional and fully stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature.
- Assists in the supervision and management of the Guest Services team, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Leads and motivates team members, especially in the area of gift card sales and club membership registrations.
- Four year degree or partial degree with life experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a retail setting
- Strong knowledge of Chicago’s entertainment, dining and cultural venues and commitment to keeping current in that knowledge
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Able to listen and react quickly to guests’ requests
- Able to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Able to take initiative and think creatively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Drive and internet navigation
- Self-motivated and action-oriented
Benefits of this full time position include ten (10) days of accrued Paid Time Off per year, six (6) paid holidays and the option to enroll with our company’s insurance – medical, dental, vision, life, and short term disability.
All candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug screening before hire.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “ATMGR987” in the subject line of your email. Whether you are on your way to college or retirement - or somewhere in between - we invite you to become a part of our team!
Date Posted: 2/19/2014
Part-time Sales Position available. Previous customer service, cashiering, and/or visual experience preferred but not required. Available to work a variety of days, nights and weekends. Please come in person to the store to fill out application.
Guest Services Representative - must speak Mandarin! (part-time)
Mandarin-speaking customer service superstar needed to provide outstanding service in a guest services position at a retail location on the Magnificent Mile. Courteously greet all customers and visitors to the Guest Services desk, while serving as a front line ambassador for the property.
Must have strong organization and communication skills, be comfortable meeting and greeting the public, and be able to multi-task.
- Provide information to guests on hotels, restaurants, and local attractions in the surrounding area and assist them in accessing all that Chicago has to offer
- Offer helpful, friendly service at all times
- Serve as an informational resource for the property
- Quickly assess guest issues, devise solutions and implement them efficiently
- Assist with marketing initiatives, including promotional and rewards programs for mall guests
- Build relationships with mall retailers to enhance stores’ sales and promotions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with varied needs
- Superior customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Passion for promoting mall programs and achieving marketing goals
- Knowledge of the mall and local community, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Punctuality and dependability
- Proficiency on basic Microsoft Office applications and Internet, including social media
- Previous experience in hospitality or retail preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must!
This part-time position will average 16-25 hours per week. Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to hire.
To apply for this position, reply with your resume and use "Position ID: WMDTP" in the subject line.
Whether you are on your way to college or retirement -- or somewhere in between -- we invite you to become a part of our team!
Date Posted: 4/10/2014
About J. Jill
J. Jill is a unique women’s specialty clothing retailer. With a passionately devoted customer base, a talented and dedicated in-house design team continually creating new collections, and a rapidly expanding multichannel business, it’s an exciting place to be.
What began in 1959 as one store in the Berkshires is now a national retailer of apparel, accessories and footwear. J. Jill uncomplicates a women’s life by giving her a stylish, easy, ready-for-anything wardrobe that lets her dress confidently and focus on enjoying her life. We offer friendly, guiding service wherever she shops: our stores, our website or our catalogs.
Located minutes from Boston in Quincy, Massachusetts, we have over 225 stores and a state-of-the-art contact and distribution center in Tilton, New Hampshire.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.If you have:
- 2-4 years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
We currently have openings for the following position:
- Part-time Key Holder