CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY
The CTA provides convenient access to Water Tower Place. For route and schedule information please visit the CTA website.
Join a vibrant community. Connect with Water Tower Place to take advantage of special programs and events.
Water Tower Place is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting Water Tower Place the following general activities will not be accepted:
1. Violations of the Law.
2. Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
3. Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
4. Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
5. Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting theaters or offices for business purposes.
6. Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts
- Running, horseplay, or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
- No protesting or leafleting
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.